OK Container Sales, Inc. seeks a Logistician.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
1. Conduct costs analyses for the company’s shipping and supply chains, especially with regard to Taiwanese clients
2. Perform Anti-Dumping and Countervailing analyses specifically for U.S. Taiwan and China trade lanes for commodities
3. Provide suggestions to customers regarding import regulations and how to comply with U.S. customs regulations
4. Assist customers in complying with regulations promulgated by U.S. government agencies such as the Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Trade, Federal Communications Commission, and the Toxic Substances Control Act
5. Analyze company operations and identify areas for the company to save time and money, and make recommendations to management
Please note that the position does not require proficiency in Chinese or any other foreign language.
Work Site: West Covina, CA